These Terms of Service, alongside any guideline, policy, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and any content displayed on www.hireon.app (the "Website"), forms a legal contract between you ("You," "Your," "User," "Buyer," "Freelancer," "Agency" along with all grammatical variations, unless the context requires otherwise) and WorkBoxHub Portal, a company established under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and registered with the Economic Department of the Government of Dubai with License No 890886. ("Hireon", "We", "Us" along with all grammatical variations, unless the context requires otherwise). (hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Service”)
By browsing or using the services provided on the Website you agree to be legally obligated by these Terms of Service. We maintain the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms of Service and all related contents and statistics at any time by way of updating these Terms of Service or any information. The up-to-date Terms of Service will be effective as soon as they are posted ("Effective Date").
BY BROWSING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
A. “Agency” (along with other grammatical variations), means and includes a business entity holding a valid trade license issued by the Government of UAE, offering its services on Website by creating Picks, as per the terms of this Terms of Service.
B. “Buyer” is the user who purchases the services of freelancers and/or Agency from the Website.
C. “Deliverables” means the work submitted by any Agency/ Freelancer, as applicable to the Buyer with respect to any Orders.
D. “Dispute” means issues pertaining to Orders with Freelancers.
E. “Freelancer” is an individual who offers services on the Website in an individual capacity by creating Picks as per the terms of this Terms of Service.
F. “Orders” are the formal agreements executed between Buyer and Freelancer & Buyer and Agency after a Buyer purchases Freelancer or Agency’s Picks from the Website.
G. “Picks” is a short profile that the Agency and the Freelancer create on the Website that outlines details that pertain to the services offered and sold by the Agency and Freelancer (as applicable) to the Buyer through www.hireon.app .
H. “Intellectual Property” shall mean and include without limitation, computer software, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, creations, writings, lectures, illustrations, photographs, motion pictures, any inventions, discoveries, designs, formulas, know-how, processes, business methods, technological innovations, scientific and mathematical models, improvements to all such property, and all recorded material defining, describing, or illustrating all such property, whether in hard copy or electronic form.
I. "You," "Your," and "User" means Buyer, Freelancer, Agency and any individual who visits and signs up on the Website.
J. “User Content” means any content, feedback, information, images, videos or other content or information that you post on any part of the Website or provide to Hireon, including such content or any information that is posted as a result of queries posted by Users and Website visitors.
K. “Service Provider” means Agency and Freelancer shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as Service Providers.
L. “Service Fees” means fees charged by Hireon, that include the following:
a. Freelancer: Five (5) % percent of the gross income that is generated by the Freelancer on each Order of the Pick and;
b. Buyer: Three (4) % percent of the amount charged from the Buyer when he purchases Picks from Freelancer and Agency. This fee covers administration costs
To use and have access to all of the Website's functionalities, you need to make a User Account in terms of this Terms of Service. You can register either as a Buyer or as a Freelancer or as an Agency under the user Account registration.
You agree to provide accurate, correct, up to date and complete information on your profile and all registration and other forms that you access on the Website and update your information to maintain its accuracy, truthfulness, and completeness. The Users must refrain from creating an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes.
Every User shall at the time of registration as aforesaid choose a password for his/ its Account. The liability for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of such a password shall be entirely on the said User.
To the extent User provides its Confidential Information to the other party, the recipient will protect the confidentiality and secrecy of the discloser’s Confidential Information with the same degree of care as it uses for protecting its Confidential Information. On a User’s written request, the party who received Confidential Information shall promptly destroy or return the disclosing party’s Confidential Information and any copies thereof contained in or on its premises, systems.
The Buyer shall be fully liable for your acts and omissions, including obligations and liabilities relating to making payments for Orders. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with the User’s account.
You authorize Hireon, directly or through third parties, to make necessary inquiries to validate your identity and location and confirm your ownership of your email address or financial accounts, subject to applicable law.
Hireon has no obligation to provide you with multiple Buyer, Freelancer and Agency Accounts.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to or shall be construed to create a joint venture, partnership, franchisor/franchisee, or employer-employee relationship between Hireon and a User. The Buyer is solely responsible for and has complete discretion with regard to the selection of any Pick from a Freelancer or Agency.
Hireon does not, in any way, supervise, direct, control, or evaluate Service Providers, their work, identity, statements, qualifications, quality of service, and is not responsible for any Orders and Deliverables.
Hireon may, after the creation of the account by the Buyer, Freelancer or the Agency, as the case may be, request them to provide documents, evidence and other information as may be required by relevant regulatory authorities under the applicable “know your customer” and anti-money laundering rules and regulations.
You (Buyer, Freelancer and the Agency) hereby authorizes Hireon to retain certain information about you and to obtain information about you from third party agencies such as consumer reporting agencies, consumer credit bureaus, to use in connection with the Website. You (Buyer, Freelancer and the Agency) hereby authorize Hireon to use and retain this information in accordance with our policies and regulations.
The Users (Buyer, Freelancer and the Agency) shall be solely responsible for assessing and verifying the identity and trustworthiness of the source and content of any third party communications. Hireon shall not be responsible for verifying and makes no representations or warranties regarding any third party communications on the Website and you (Buyer, Freelancer and the Agency) hereby release us from any liability for any third party communications which you may receive or any actions which you may take as a result of any third party communication you receive on the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, Hireon reserves the right to close, suspend or limit your access to your Account. without notice;
1. In the event you breach or are acting in breach of these Terms of Service;
2. In the event you breach legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else’s Intellectual property rights;
3. In the event we have suspicion or reason to believe that you are engaged, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
4. In the event you fail to respond to our Account verification requests;
5. In the event you do not complete Account verification when requested within one week of the date of request;
6. In the event you become the subject of a sanctions regime, or our banking and payment relationships otherwise preclude us from conducting business with you;
7. In the event you create multiple User accounts and are impersonating your identity
8. For other similar reasons.
In the event we close your account due to your breach of these Terms of Service, you can become liable for a certain percentage of fees accrued as described in these Terms of Service.
Hireon, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website for any reason at any time. Hireon reserves the right to refuse use of Website to anyone for any reason at any time.
Users expressly authorize Hireon to use their trademarks/copyrights/ designs /logos and other intellectual property owned and/or licensed by them for the purpose of reproduction on the Website, the Users’ Accounts and at such other places as Hireon may deem necessary.
By purchasing a Freelancer and/or Agency Picks from our website www.hireon.app you are entering into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Agency and the Freelancer.
Hireon solely acts as an intermediary between the Freelancer/Agency and the Buyer and has no liability with respect to the services performed by them.
Hireon merely acts as a platform where an Agency and Freelancer create their Picks and the Buyer interested to take their services places Orders through the Website.
We are not deemed as the agents or contractors of any Freelancer and Agency, nor do we endorse any Freelancer and Agency. Our liability is limited to acting as a marketplace.
We shall not permit the Freelancers and Buyers from OFAC and sanctioned countries to register on the Website and avail its benefits.
● The Buyers have to make advance payment for purchasing Service Provider’s Pick on Hireon
● The Buyer can purchase Service Provider’s Pick by selecting the order button found below the Pick.
● The Service Providers must fulfil their orders, and they shall not cancel any order without reasonable cause. Cancelling orders will affect the Service Provider’s reputation and status.
● The Buyers agree not to offer payments to the Freelancer using any method other than placing an order through www.hireon.app
● The Freelancers shall not accept payments from Buyers using any payment method other than receiving payments through orders placed on Hireon.
● Hireon retains the right to use all published Deliverables and Logo Designs for Hireon marketing and promotion purposes.
● The Service Providers have to create Picks on the Website to sell their services.
● For more details on Picks, you can check Picks page
● The content and images used in Picks should be owned by the concerned Service Provider as the case may be. The Service Provider is refrained and prohibited from using copyrighted images or using images downloaded from the internet.
● In the event Hireon comes to know that the Service Provider uses any images or content in the Picks which results in intellectual property violation of any third party or violation under any other law for the time being in force then the Service Provider shall be personally liable and responsible for such violation.
● The Service Provider’s Picks shall be removed from the Website if they violate the Terms of Services.
● Hireon, reserves the right to remove the Picks from the Website that:
1. Are illegal or Fraudulent services;
2. Infringe Copyright, Trademark, and third party's terms of service reported to Hireon.
3. Offer Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
4. Are deceptive, nonsense or spam by nature.
5. Are misleading to Buyers.
6. Offer to prepare academic exams or assignments on behalf of Buyers.
7. Are of extremely low quality.
8. Offer services on the Website through activities that are prohibited by United Arab Emirates laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that affects our relationships negatively with our users or partners.
9. Are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Agency or Freelancer’s account from the Website, as the case may be.
● Picks that have been removed for violations shall not be eligible to be restored or edited.
● We reserve the right to remove any Picks from our search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
● Any Pick containing personal details of the Freelancer will violate our Terms of Service and will be removed and will result in Termination of Freelancer’s Account.
● Any Pick containing URLs promoting Freelancer’s website content that violates our Terms of Service will be removed.
● Picks must have an image that relates to the services offered. The Service Provider must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Picks images, video and audio. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Picks content may lead to the Service Provider’s account becoming permanently disabled.
● All Picks created by the Service Providers shall be subject to our approval. We reserve the right to reject the Picks which violate third party rights and these Terms of Service.
● In order to create an account as an Agency, click on Become an Agency on the home page and sign up.
● Once the profile is verified, an Agency shall have to purchase a Subscription Plan for accessing the features of the Website www.hireon,app.
● After purchasing Subscription you will be redirected to the My Profile page where you need to create your profile by adding the details as requested on the page.
● All Agencies will have to upload a copy of their valid trade license or certificate of incorporation issued by the Government of UAE for profile verification. Hireon reserves the right to reject your profiles if your trade license is expired.
● Agencies shall also give their contact information such as mobile number, phone number, office address on the Picks and can also enter into separate independent agreements with Buyers to sell their services directly which they offer through the Picks on the Website to the Buyers.
● Agencies would be monitored on the basis of the reviews posted by the Buyers who hire their services. In case of exceedingly low ratings, recurring unsuccessful completion of orders or for any other such reason, Hireon reserves the right to unconditionally suspend the Agency’s account and no refunds shall be granted in such instances.
● In order to cooperate with law enforcement agencies and any other government requirements or security concerns, Hireon may temporarily disable the Agency’s ability to initiate a withdrawal of funds to prevent any fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by other users, or associating multiple accounts on the Website to a single withdrawal provider.
● The Buyer and Agency agree that they would maintain the standards of decency while communicating on the Website. Further, the communications between the Buyers and Agency must not contain any obscene or offensive, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, and/or any form of inappropriate content/language/innuendos. We monitor and may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all the uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes as permitted by applicable law.
● If you are registered as an Agency on Hireon the number of Picks you can create will depend on the Subscription Plan taken by you. Click here to check our Subscription Plan page for details.
● The Agency can enter into separate independent engagements with Buyers who approach them through Hireon to purchase their services.
● The Agencies can be directly contacted by the Buyers on the contact information displayed on the Picks.
● Communication and deliberations regarding these independent engagements may either take place directly between the Buyer and the Agency or even through the message option on Hireon. In case of independent engagements, the terms of the agreement, price, quality of service shall be mutually decided by the Buyer with the Agency without any involvement or liability of Hireon whatsoever.
● In order to access all features of the Website and sell your services by creating Picks an Agency must purchase a Subscription Plan
1. Non – Refundable: - The subscription fees paid by the Agency shall not be refunded under any circumstances;
2. Renewable Annually: The subscription shall be renewed annually on payment of the subscription fees by the Agency.
3. Eligibility: An Agency must hold a valid trade license or certificate of incorporation in the United Arab Emirates to be eligible for purchasing a Subscription on Hireon.
4. Approach and Result: Purchasing a subscription on Hireon to access all features of the Website does not guarantee that you will receive orders from the Buyer.
5. Termination of Subscription: The subscription of an Agency shall be terminated in the event the Agency violates the terms of this Terms of Service and subscription fees shall not be refunded on termination.
6. No Commission or Service Fees: No commission or service fees of any sort would be charged by Hireon from the Agency with respect to revenue earned by them from Buyers.
● No of Picks: Freelancers can offer their services to the Buyers by creating and publishing three (3) Picks on the Website.
● Permits and Licenses: The Freelancers registering as Service Provider on Hireon agree and acknowledge to have to permits and licenses as may be required in accordance with the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates and other jurisdictions, as applicable.
● Reviews: Freelancers would be rated by the Buyers who hire their services. In case of exceedingly low ratings, recurring unsuccessful completion of Orders or for any other such reason, Hireon reserves the right to unconditionally suspend the Freelancers account.
● In order to cooperate with law enforcement and any other government requirements or security concerns, Hireon may temporarily disable the Freelancer’s ability to initiate a withdrawal of funds to prevent any fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by other users, or associating multiple accounts on the Website to a single withdrawal provider.
● Once Freelancer submits an order, the Buyer can request revision for 5 times on the Deliverable and suggest changes. The Buyer will not have an option to request revision for the sixth time and the payments will be released to the freelancer automatically.
● While it is always encouraged to settle disputes amicably, in case a Buyer raises a dispute for the services provided by the Freelancer within 7 days of receiving the Order, the payment to the freelancer would be withheld and the Hireon dispute resolution team would take up the issue.
● The dispute would be resolved as expeditiously as possible and the decision of the disputes team shall be final.
● The Buyer or the Freelancer can approach the Courts for settlement of disputes which arise pertaining to the Orders placed by the Buyer on the Website.
● Hireon, as such, shall not charge any fee from Freelancers for providing webspace/display on the Website for creating Picks; however, the Freelancer agrees to pay Hireon 5% percent of the gross income that is generated by the Freelancer on each Order of the Pick as service fees. This Service fee of 5 % excludes any deductions made by the bank while processing the withdrawal. It is expressly agreed by the Freelancer hereto that Hireon shall release payments to the Freelancers with respect to the Orders after debiting 5% as Service Fees.
● The Buyer agrees that Hireon shall make payments to the Service Provider whose Picks are purchased by Buyer using the Website; the payments shall be released in the bank account of the Service Provider whose details are provided by the Service Provider to Hireon.
● By using the Website and receiving orders from Buyers on the Picks, the Freelancer agrees to use Hireon to receive all payments from the Buyer who approach the Freelancer on the Website.
● The Users agree that their agreement to pay for any amounts that they authorize Hireon to charge against their account and, as appropriate, their credit card, bank account on the Website. Such payments, once authorized, are final.
● Buyers and Freelancers authorize Hireon to offset balances as deemed necessary, including, but not limited to deducting exchange fee variations, deducting costs related to Picks, refunds, unsettled balances, and adjustments resulting from dispute resolutions that have been accepted by the Buyers.
● In the event Hireon receives a chargeback from any Buyer’s credit card company, bank, or Payment Provider(s) for any reason then Hireon reserves the right to seek reimbursement from the Service Provider, and the Service Provider agrees to reimburse Hireon.
● The Service Providers agree that Hireon has the right to obtain such reimbursement by charging the User’s Account, deducting amounts from future payments or withdrawals, charging the User's credit card, or obtaining reimbursement from the User by any other lawful means.
● Failure to pay for reimbursements of chargebacks is cause for termination of your Service Provider’s Account, which shall not prejudice our right to claim payment due in accordance with the procedure of law.
● In the event of suspicious payment activity, illegal, or fraudulent actions, Hireon reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend payment via your credit card and/or contact you, your bank or any other relevant third party to report such unusual activity and/or obtain additional information, or hold/freeze any fund in case of suspicion arising of illegal source of money without any liability to you by Hireon.
● The payment service operates in U.S. Dollars and therefore Hireon is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than U.S. Dollars, nor is Hireon responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer, check or automated clearinghouse to and from your Account. If for any reason, Hireon does not receive payment for any amounts that you have authorized to be paid for Hireon services, you agree to pay such amount immediately upon demand by Hireon.
● You also agree to pay any interest charges, attorneys’ fees and other costs of collection incurred by Hireon in collecting from you the authorized and unpaid amount. In such case, Hireon may, at its option, stop processing any further payments made by you and apply any amounts then held by Hireon on your behalf toward any deficiencies, losses or costs that we have incurred as a result of your use of the provided payment service or other Hireon services. Hireon reserves the right to make appropriate reports concerning any investigation or prosecution to credit reporting agencies, financial institutions, tax agencies and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them.
● Agency shall have any payments due to them from the Buyers available for withdrawal following Fourteen (14) days approximately of the date of submitting the Deliverable to the Buyer. Following the withdrawal request and the delivery of the amounts into the Agency’s bank account (or the designated payment settlement method), Hireon shall have no further liability to the Agency with regard to those amounts.
● The freelancer shall have any payments due to them from the Buyers available for withdrawal following Fourteen (14) days approximately from the date the payments are released by the Buyer and if no dispute is filed by the Buyer on such Order. Following the withdrawal request and the delivery of the amounts into the Freelancer’s bank account (or the designated payment settlement method), Hireon shall have no further liability to the Freelancer with regard to those amounts.
● The payments shall not be directly released in the bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, or any other institution released to the Agency and Freelancer directly. The Freelancers and Agencies can withdraw the balance by clicking on the withdraw button on the Dashboard.
● Hireon reserves the right and is within its full discretion to determine the method by which a Buyer’s refund request is processed with respect to Freelancer. Hireon will credit refunds to bank accounts authorized by the Buyer.
● The Buyer agrees that no refunds will be granted with respect to payments done for purchasing an Agency’s Pick.
The Website has employed a third-party payment gateway for receiving the payments and therefore, Hireon neither retains nor assumes any responsibility for the information uploaded for making the payments by the Users.
You hereby expressly agree that once you or any other person have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Website, by clicking and accepting them and have further submitted your credit card/ any other card details to the site/internet banking service provider for payment and your account gets debited no chargeback claim/dispute with regard to the quality of Deliverable which is not acceptable to you or the use/misuse of such credit card or any other card, filed by you/on your behalf with the Credit Card Provider/Internet banking service provider or any Bank/Financial Institution shall be binding on Hireon or Hireon’s Merchant Bank. You accept and take full responsibility for the ownership/possession and use of your credit card or any other card. You expressly waive and consciously give up any/all rights you may have in law or in any agreement between you and the credit card or any other card provider/internet service provider or under network rules and regulations to raise any dispute to claim any chargeback or any processing fee from any Bank/Financial Institution/ Internet banking service provider affecting Hireon in any manner pecuniary or otherwise on any grounds whatsoever including non-delivery of Deliverable or if the quality of Deliverable is not acceptable to you or fraudulent or improper transactions by the unauthorized/improper use of your credit/debit card or any other card. This understanding that you will have no right to claim any chargeback is a material condition of this Agreement and once you hereby expressly agree to it you shall be stopped from challenging/disputing it in any adjudication/proceeding before any Bank/Financial institution/ Internet banking service provider or Court or otherwise. Without prejudice to Hireon’s right to defend its interest(s), Hireon shall not be made a party to any chargeback proceedings before any Bank/Financial institution/ Internet banking service provider or court and in no case shall Hireon be required to prove that the transaction effected by the use of your credit/debit or any other card on Hireon was legitimate and genuine.
The Buyers and Service Providers shall be responsible for making payment of all and any taxes including VAT and other compliance-related liabilities, as may be applicable. The Service Providers will pay Hireon without any reduction for taxes or set-offs.
● The Communication between Buyers and Freelancers on the Website must be conducted through message boards only as provided on the Website.
● The Freelancer must not post their email address, contact number or any other contact details (including but not limited to Skype ID, Zoom meeting ID or other identifying strings on other platforms) on the Website, except in the signup form, at Hireon’s request or as permitted by Hireon.
● The Buyer and Freelancers agree that they would maintain the standards of decency while communicating on the Website. Further, the communications between the Buyers and Freelancers must not contain any obscene or offensive, defamatory, libellous, slanderous, and/or any form of inappropriate content/language/innuendos.
● The Buyer must only communicate with the Freelancers via the Website. The Freelancer shall not attempt to communicate with Buyer through any other means of communication including but not limited to email, telephone, Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, WeChat, SnapChat, GTalk, GChat or Yahoo.
● Hireon may use information such as your name, location, display or username, and or your image, in relation to the provision of messaging services on the Website.
● We monitor and may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all the uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes as permitted by applicable law.
● The Buyers cannot purchase services offered by Service Providers without signing up on the Website.
● Once the Buyer selects Pick for purchase, he shall be required to pay the amount mentioned on the Picks for the service + 4% as Service fee to Hireon. The Service Fees cover administrative fees.
● After receiving the Deliverable from the Service Provider, the Buyer can request the Service Provider to do revision on the Deliverable submitted by coordinating with the Service Provider through the message option on the website. In case of Freelancer the maximum revisions allowed are 5 (five) by the Buyer. After fifth revision the payments will be automatically released to the Freelancer. In case of an Agency the Buyer has option to request unlimited revisions. The payments will be released to the Agency once the Buyer marks the Project as complete on his account.
● Freelancer: In the event, the Buyer is not satisfied with the quality of the Deliverable submitted by the Freelancer then the Buyer must raise a dispute within seven (7) working days from the date of submission of the Deliverable by the Freelancer. In the event, the Buyer fails to raise a dispute in seven (7) working days from the date of submission of the Deliverable then it would be deemed that review has been done and Deliverable submitted by the Freelancer is acceptable to the Buyer and the amount would be released to the Freelancer
● Agency: With respect to an Agency, after receiving Deliverable from the Agency, the Buyer can request unlimited revisions on the Deliverable submitted by the Agency. Hireon will release the payment to the Agency after the Buyer markes the Order as complete on the account. There is no option of raising a dispute against the Agency. Further, the Buyer agrees to release Hireon from all liabilities with respect to Deliverables submitted by the Agency. The Buyers aggrieved with the Deliverable of the Agency must approach appropriate Courts having jurisdiction and raise disputes against them.
HIREON DOES NOT TAKE ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OF THE DELIVERABLES OF THE AGENCY AND WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY DISPUTE THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN THE AGENCY AND THE BUYER PERTAINING TO THE DELIVERABLE. THE BUYERS RELEASE HIREON FROM ALL LIABILITIES WHICH ARISE FROM THE DELIVERABLE OF THE AGENCY.
HIREON SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO REFUND PAYMENTS DONE TO THE AGENCY HIRED BY THE BUYERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT THE BUYER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE DELIVERABLE SUBMITTED BY THE AGENCY OR IF THE AGENCY FAILS TO DELIVER THE DELIVERABLE ON THE TIMELINES MENTIONED IN THE PICKS, THEN THE BUYER NEEDS TO APPROACH THE AGENCY PERSONALLY OR RAISE A DISPUTE AGAINST THEM BEFORE THE APPROPRIATE COURTS.
● The Users may leave feedback, comment, review for other Users they have transacted with on the Website at such a place specifically provided on the Website.
● The Users agree that the Feedback reviews of the Buyer with respect to the Orders completed by the Service Provider will be publicly displayed on the Picks page of the Service Provider on Hireon.
● The Service Providers shall not solicit with the Buyer for the removal of the reviews through mutual cancellations. The feedback reviews shall not be removed unless there is a clear violation of our Terms of Service.
● The Feedback and reviews must be from the Orders purchased through the Website. The purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Service Provider’s ratings, or to abuse Hireon’s account with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
● The Users acknowledge and agree that they have transferred exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights on the Feedback and Reviews to Hireon.
● Once payment is confirmed for the purchase of Pick of any Service Provider, a unique Project ID would be assigned to you.
● Service Providers must deliver completed files and/or proof of Deliverable under My Projects.
● In case the Service Provider submits an incomplete Deliverable; poor quality Deliverable or fails to deliver on the timelines agreed with the Buyer, its Pick could get a bad review from the Buyer and upon repeated instances of such behaviour, Hireon reserves the right to suspend the Service Provider’s account unconditionally.
● An Order shall be considered after it has been marked as “complete” by the Buyer only after it is submitted and no dispute has been raised by the Buyer within a seven (7) days window period.
● The dispute option for Orders will only be available in case the Buyer hires the services of a Freelancer.
● HIREON takes no responsibility for any disputes which arise between the Buyer and the Agency. It is advisable that the Buyer and the Agency amicably settle their disputes either through the message option on the website or by directly getting in touch. This condition is applicable irrespective of whether the Agency’s services are hired through Hireon or independently.
● When a Buyer purchases a Pick, the Service Provider is notified by email.
● The Users shall be responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. HIREON shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any damages which might occur due to website usage, use of content or files transferred.
● All payments made while purchasing Orders will, apart from any Service fee payable to the Website, be subject to the bank transaction charges.
● Hireon reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Website or services.
● Violation of Hireon's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
● The Users must verify their account ownership by providing materials that prove ownership of that account, as requested by the customer support team of Hireon.
● Disputes with regard to Freelancers should be handled using HIREON's dispute resolution portal.
● HIREON may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, HIREON will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available on this page. However, HIREON is not obliged to intimate you regarding any such changes and therefore, it is advisable that you read the Terms of Service every time you use the Website. Your continued use of the Website implies your acceptance to the updated Terms of Service.
When purchasing a Pick on Hireon, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Service Providers Pick page/description, when the Deliverable is submitted, and subject to completion of the Order by the Buyer on the Website, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the Deliverable from the Service Provider and the Service Provider waives any and all moral rights therein.
Accordingly, the Service Provider expressly agrees and assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the Deliverable. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Pick, and the Deliverable shall not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Service Providers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content, users voluntarily create/upload to Hireon, including Pick texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of Deliverables, may be used by Hireon for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Unless the Agency or the Freelancer expressly states otherwise, the Buyer is granted all ownership rights over the Deliverable, including but not limited to
a. Intellectual property rights,
b. Copyright in the Deliverable from the Agency and Freelancer, and
c. Agency and Freelancer waive any and all moral rights in the Deliverable to the Buyer on Hireon, subject to completion of the Order by the Buyer on the Website.
Hireon is not liable, and you agree not to hold us liable, for any damages or losses which arise out of or are in connection with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to:
a) your use of or your inability to use our Website or the Picks displayed on the Website;
b) Any delays or disruption in our Website or Website Services;
c) Any sort of virus or other malicious software obtained by you while accessing, or linking to, Website or Website services;
d) Any type of glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies in our Website or Website services;
e) Any type of damage encountered by your hardware device from the use of the Website or Website services;
f) The suspension or any other action is taken with respect to your User Account;
g) The Buyer’s reliance on the quality, accuracy of Picks, ratings, recommendations, and feedback (including their content, order, and display), composite information, or statistics found or made available through the Website; and
h) In the event the User loses or has inability to do business, as a result of changes to the Terms of Service.
Additionally, in no event will Hireon, our employees, affiliates, or our third-party service providers, our licensors, be liable for any type of damages including but not limited to special, consequential, incidental, or indirect costs or damages, including, but not limited to, litigation costs, installation and removal costs, or loss of data, production, profit, or business opportunities. The liability of Hireon, our affiliates, our licensors, and our third-party service providers to any user for any claim arising out of or in connection with this Terms of Service will not exceed $100 under any circumstances whatsoever.
These limitations apply to any liability, which arise from any cause of action in connection with this Terms of Service, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
You further admit that you shall indemnify HIREON, its associates, affiliates and its subsidiaries, licensors against any loss, expense, cost or damage incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of these Terms of Service or your unauthorized use of the Website or the content posted on the Website.
The Service Providers further agree that in the event they post any content on its Picks which violates third-party rights of any nature whatsoever, and action is brought against HIREON with respect to the violation, the Service Provider (Freelancer or Agency as the case may be) responsible for such action shall indemnify HIREON, its associates, affiliates and licensors with the entire costs incurred during the legal proceeding along with punitive damages of such quantum as the counsels for HIREON may deem fit.
No action of HIREON, whether express or implied, other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of these Terms of Service. If any clause in these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, it will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
● Reporting Violations: In the event, you come across any content on the Websites that is in violation of our Terms of Service then you are encouraged to report it to us by writing us an email on email@example.com To protect the privacy rights of the Users, the results of the investigation are not shared with anyone.
● Violations: The Users can receive a warning to their account for any misconduct or violations of our Terms of Service on their registered email address. Repeated violations can lead to the User’s account getting permanently disabled.
● Non-Permitted Usage: Hireon does not allow any exchange of materials of the Website which relates to pornographic materials and services.
● Inappropriate Behavior & Language - The communication between the Users must be friendly, constructive, and professional. Hireon condemns any communication which is in hate speech, leads to harassment and hatred towards others and breach of this clause can result in termination of the User account.
● Phishing and Spam - Our User security is our top priority. We request the Buyers to respect the Freelancers and Agencies' privacy by not contacting them with queries, offers, suggestions or anything which does not relate or pertains to their Picks. Further, any attempts to send or publish malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
● Privacy & Identity - The Users must not post other people's private and confidential information on such a place of the Website which is public. All personal information that is required for the completion of a service must be provided on the My Projects Page. The Service Providers hereby agree and acknowledge that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not available in the public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the submission of the Deliverable to the Buyer.
● Authentic Profile - The Users shall not create a false identity on Hireon, misrepresent their identity, create a profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information. The information depicted on your profile including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and should not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Hireon reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Website(whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
● Intellectual Property Claims - Hireon will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
● Fraud / Unlawful Use - The Users agree and acknowledge not use Hireon for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
● Multiple Accounts - In order to prevent fraud and abuse, the users are permitted to create one account on the Website as a Buyer if they want to purchase services of any Freelancer or Agency; and one account as a Service Provider, if they are a Service Provider, as applicable. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages. The creation of mass accounts may result in disabling all related accounts.
● Targeted Abuse: Hireon shall not tolerate Users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other Users on Hireon. Eg: creating new multiple accounts to harass Users through our message or ordering system.
● Selling Accounts - The Users and public at large are prohibited and restrained from buying and selling Hireon accounts
Disputes between Buyer and Agency
HIREON takes no responsibility for any disputes which arise between the Buyer and the Agency. It is advisable that the Buyer and the Agency amicably settle their disputes either through the message option on the website or by directly getting in touch. This condition is applicable irrespective of whether the Agency’s services are hired through the website or independently.
● The Agency or the Buyer whoever is aggrieved shall be free to approach the appropriate Courts having jurisdiction to deal with the matter.
● Hireon shall not be responsible to make payment of refund, damages, compensation or whatsoever to the Buyer in case of disputes between the Buyer and the Agency.
Disputes between Buyer and Freelancer
● While it is always encouraged to settle disputes amicably, in the event the Buyer is not satisfied with the Deliverable of a Freelancer then the Buyer can raise a dispute on the Website within seven (7) days from the date of receiving the Deliverable. As soon as the Buyer submits a dispute the payment to the Freelancer would be withheld and the website’s dispute resolution team would take up the issue.
● The issue would be resolved as expeditiously as possible and the decision of the disputes team of Hireon shall be final and binding upon the Buyer and the Freelancer.
● The Freelancer or Buyer not satisfied with the decision can take up the matter in the courts having jurisdiction.
Hireon offers Dispute Resolution Services to Buyers and Freelancers with respect to the Freelancer’s Picks which have been purchased by Buyers from Freelancers.
The Users you agree and acknowledge that: (i) Hireon is not providing legal services; (ii) Hireon will not advise you regarding any legal matters; and (iii) if you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek an independent legal counsel from those licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. You will not rely on Hireon for any such counsel.
In the event that a dispute arises between a Buyer and a Freelancer in relation to any services provided with respect to any Picks, you will first attempt to resolve any differences that you have in relation to such services.
Upon receipt of a dispute, Hireon shall have the right to request the Service Provider and the Buyer to provide documentation in support of their claim or position in relation to the dispute. You agree that Hireon has absolute discretion to accept or reject any document provided.
You also acknowledge that Hireon is not a judicial or alternative dispute resolution institution and that we will make the determinations only as an ordinary reasonable person. In addition, we do not give any warranty that the documents provided by the parties to the dispute shall be true, complete or correct and you agree to indemnify and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) hold Hireon and any of our affiliates harmless against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of any documentation or material subsequently being found to be false or misleading.
In relation to disputes with any other users of the Website, you hereby agree to indemnify Hireon from any and all claims, demands, and damages, actual and consequential, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, that is related to Picks.
In the event you have a dispute with one or more Users, you will release Hireon and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
In the event of a dispute between a Buyer and a Freelancer regarding refund of payment done in purchasing Picks then either Buyer or Freelancer may elect to use the Dispute Resolution Services offered by Hireon on the Website.
You agree to indemnify and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) hold Hireon and any of our affiliates harmless against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of using the Hireon Dispute Resolution Services.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE FROM THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND HIREON, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENCIES, OWNERS AND AFFILIATES DO NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, SECURITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
HIREON WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF YOUR WEBSITE (www.hireon.app). FURTHER, THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON OR IN THE WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR.
HIREON MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS FEATURES IS FREE FROM INFECTION BY VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
HIREON MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS AND RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT, BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY FOR THE SAME. IMAGES AND VIDEOS OF THE USERS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE ARE TO BE USED WITH THE PERMISSION OF HIREON OR THIRD PARTIES.
THE USE OF THE IMAGES AND VIDEOS OF THE USERS BY YOU OR ANYONE AUTHORIZED BY YOU IS PROHIBITED UNLESS SPECIFIC RIGHTS AND LICENSES ARE GIVEN TO YOU BY HIREON.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THESE IMAGES AND VIDEOS VIOLATES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRIVACY AND OTHER RIGHTS OF THE USER AND SHALL MAKE YOU LIABLE FOR COMPENSATION AND LEGAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SAME. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HIREON HARMLESS AGAINST ANY LEGAL ACTION TAKEN BY A THIRD PARTY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE IMAGES AND CONTENT POSTED BY YOU ON THE WEBSITE.
This Terms of Service supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, with respect to the subject matter hereof between Hireon User or Service Provider as the case may be.
The User will not assign any of its rights or obligations without Hireon’s prior written consent. However, Hireon is entitled to freely assign any of its obligations under this Terms of Service without the User’s consent.
The Terms of Service are binding upon the successors, heirs, and permitted assigns of the parties.
Hireon shall not be deemed to be in material breach of this Terms of Service, or otherwise be liable to the other, by reason of any delay in performance or non-performance of any of its obligations caused by a Force Majeure Event. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean an event or occurrence beyond Hireon’s control or remedy and includes, while not being limited to, acts of God; natural disasters; epidemic or pandemic; terrorist attack, civil war, wars, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict; sanctions imposed, embargo, any legislative amendment; any action taken by a government or public authority; collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; any labour or trade dispute, strike, industrial action or lockout, software issue and internet issue.
Hireon makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all the jurisdictions/ States of the World. Any use of the Website from other jurisdictions shall be at the sole risk of the User, including any compliance with any local laws and regulations.
The meanings set forth for defined terms in this Terms of Service shall be equally applicable to both the singular and plural, masculine, feminine or neuter forms as the context may require.
Headings/ Captions used in this Terms of Service are for reference only and shall not be used or relied upon in the interpretation of this Terms of Service.
Any dispute which arises out of the performance, formation, interpretation, termination of these Terms of Service or arising therefrom or related thereto in any manner whatsoever, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the terms and provisions as set forth under the Dubai International Arbitration Center Arbitration (DIAC) Rules (“the Rules”), by three arbitrators who are appointed in compliance with the Rules.
The arbitration shall be held in Dubai, in the English language, and shall be governed by the Dubai International Arbitration Center Arbitration Rules. An award rendered by the Arbitration Board shall be final and binding on the Parties.
All claims you bring against Hireon must be resolved in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All claims which are filed or brought contrary to this Terms of Service shall be considered improperly filed and a breach of this Terms of Service. Should you file a claim contrary to the terms of this Terms of Service, Hireon may recover its legal fees and costs (which includes in-house lawyers and paralegals). If any proceeding by or against you is commenced under any provision of any bankruptcy or insolvency law, Hireon will be entitled to recover all reasonable costs or expenses which shall include reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred in connection with the enforcement of this Agreement.
If you have any queries concerning this Terms of Service you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org