Showing 1 of 1 Picks Available
Marketing is a promotional tool used to propel a company’s growth, by attracting new customers to the company’s products and/or services. Marketing policies and schemes designed by a company can make or break its reputation and position in the business. Before the dawn of digitisation, marketers would physically attend meetings with clients, run on-ground product campaigns, and the like. But now, in this virtual era, freelance digital marketers are taking over the game. Enlisted below are the various responsibilities undertaken by a Digital Marketer: More
1. Stays updated on the ever-changing, latest market trends and collects insights on them to ensure successful future operations.
2. Creates a marketing budget and optimizes it to minimize expenditure.
3. Creates marketing campaigns to increase website conversions rate.
4. Checks the website content and uses the best white hat methods to improve website rankings.
5. Keeps track of the various content requirements on the website.
6. Manages social media profiles to create and maintain the company’s social presence.
7. Keeps an eye on the website traffic and focuses on increasing it organically.
8. Focuses on ROI goals and makes it easier for users to increase their profits.
In short, a Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant analyzes your website to provide you with the best tips to boost your business.
Hireon is the perfect space to look for freelance digital marketing enthusiasts who would not only help in increasing traffic, but also work on your website's core issues, if any. Amidst all the cut-throat competition among businesses, freelance digital marketing paves the way to lead the race. Companies with the best digital marketers stand a better chance at becoming market leaders. Hireon is the best platform to help you get Digital Marketing Freelance opportunities. Close